This has been my lovely view for the past 18 days. Yes - I bet you wish you could be me! Notice the olympics on the tv in the background. At least there is something good on tv to watch.
The pink cast came off yesterday, stitches came out and a NEW cast went back on, this time for FOUR weeks. Four weeks from yesterday is my birthday! As the receptionist announced the date, I told her that was my birthday. She asked me if I wanted to wait until the next day for my appointment. I assured her, having the cast off would be a great present. Happy Birthday to me! I requested a Westlake BLUE cast this time as Brooke said I should, but no such luck. The nurse did dig up from the basement a beautiful Donny Osmond purple cast. At least it matches my phone:)
3 comments:
Look - your very first comment! You will like these, I assure you. I'm so glad you are starting a blog. I hope your family is taking good care of you, and I am sorry you have been in so much pain, which kind of ruins your 6-week break for sure.
I am so excited you have started your blog. I can't wait to read all your updates. As for the foot, I hope things start feeling better soon. I quite like that cheery pink color.
Welcome, welcome. Nice to have you on board. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment