I am right in the middle of this cast photo wearing a yellow shirt.I just finished participating in my first musical at Willowcreek. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work, but it was worth it. I even enjoyed the practices. Sometimes I took my uke to play before practice started to pass some time. I was Zebulon's wife. Zebulon was played by Yoshi who was Jo Jo in Seussical last year and is also Mr. Wiltbank's son (counselor at the school). When Brooke found out what my part was, she said, "Poor Yoshi can't get rid of us Morgan girls!" He is quite a bit shorter than me, but red headed too.

A crazy thing happened with my tryout. I did not make the callback list, but as I was leaving to go home the day of the callbacks, Mrs. Jennings, the drama teacher, grabbed me and told me she forgot to put me on the callback list and would like me to come that afternoon leaving me NO TIME to practice the song. I felt excited because there were only like six girls out of about 100 girls that made it on to the call back list. Good thing I had heard the music a few times before!
My favorite costume was my GO,GO costume. You can't see me very well here either, but I am toward the left side with nice black shiny leggings (like the Mama Mia ones).
I am happy the show is over, even though I had fun! Especially since I came down with Laryngitis closing night! Thanks to all of the people who came to see me in the show! I appreciate your support.
2 comments:
Allie - You look adorable.
I would have come to watch, but I didn't know about it. Sorry. I love that play. Let me know when the next play is.
Post a Comment